How to Request Access to NEIUworks

The Administrative Computing Services area of University Technology Services provides maintenance, support and development of various PC, network-based applications and systems at the University. Click here for more information regarding Banner Applications as well as to request NEIUworks access.

0% helpful - 3 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 22984
Fri 1/13/17 8:56 AM
Thu 1/5/23 4:00 PM